Tuesday, August 23, 2005

GASP! Is the race really three weeks away?

Ok, I just had a little dose of reality... In three weeks and 5 days, we'll be in Monterey doing the triathlon. I don't know about you Determinator and Redhots... but I'm freaking out! Can this be true? Are we ready for this? I haven't even found a place to get my wetsuit yet, let alone try to swim in open water. How are you guys dealing with this?!

We should start a checklist... to get organize what we still need to do before the race. Could we make it virtual? Any ideas?

1 Comments:

At 8/24/2005 9:55 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

yes... that would rock if you could look for a wetsuit for me. i can give you my measurements and such. let me know what you need.

that's a great attitude to have sammer. i'm going to work on my outlook (maybe get some pointers from you?)

woohoo! amber... post that checklist... would love to see it!!!

cheers!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home